You kickstart your day at our office(s), home office or client location(s) with a (mobile) team scrum session. After the scrum, you will start working with minimal supervision on tailor-made integrations of data and systems.
Your colleagues are authorities in software development and integration. They love espresso, a Friday beer, all kinds of music on their wireless headphones during working hours and agile working ways.
You will be central point of contact within a team as a technical developer on the implementation of new, and maintenance of existing finance and care customers, transactions, communication protocols, and ESB solutions. This position closely interacts with project management, architects, technical, and functional leads to design solutions that are flexible, scalable, and reusable while meeting the business needs in timely manner.
- Primary responsibility to provide ESB production support, issue resolution and Bug fixing. Strong facilitation skills to engage subject matter experts to define platform requirements and conduct detailed design reviews with project teams.
- Be proactive to issues regarding infrastructure,troubleshooting/debugging, user requests, etc.
- Support activities related to post production failure such as incident management, problem management.
- Development operational support such as environment management, resource management, produces various reports
- Maintain and enhance production support tools set for the purpose of error free, streamlined and effective production support with purpose to effectively manage potential outages and reduce their impact to the business
- Provide input into design and development of new or enhancement of existing interfaces to ensure their maintainability from the perspective of production support.
- Develop solutions using Redhat Jboss Fuse
- Java Enterprise Edition Java EE 5 or 6 with Spring Integration
- Experience with JBoss EAP and JBoss Fuse version v6 and above
- Application Development Experience with Tomcat, JBOSS and J2EE
- Good working experience on Web Services, REST/JSON Services
- SOA /Middleware/Service Layer Experience
- As a team member you are art of leading the technical change for our care and education clients.
- You are technically inquisitive and have a deep understanding how technology and your work can change society
- You are self-motivated with a real passion for learning
- You can think critically and apply fundamental software engineering principles to make good judgment and take on problems
- You possess a getting things done mentality with a good sense of humor
- At the end of the day, we like to see your clients being deeply impressed by your resourcefulness and excellent technology & client management skills.
- Java / Spring framework and related technologies
- Red Hat Middleware stack
- Apache Camel, Soap, rest, Json, XML, Xlst, Xpath
- Modern Front end technologies
- Message routing, queuing and transformation
- Application performance monitoring en tuning
- Oracle, Datomic, MySQL, PostgreSQL combined with JPA/Hibernate.
- Competitive base salary
- Choice in your amount of holidays. (20, 25 or 30 per year)
- Full reimbursement of your pension plan;
- A minimum of 5 education days per year;
- Profit sharing;
- Offices located next to NS stations; Amsterdam - Rotterdam - Maarssen - Eindhoven
We are Finalist. An innovative fast-growing Technology Integrator, passionate about our work and our team. At Finalist we continually challenge and nourish each other to think and implement extraordinary solutions.
Finalist is an outstanding and caring work environment for creative self-starters that will help you keep growing. We dig deeper, embrace and promote change and love helping our clients and partners in the strategic directions that will positively impact their online communications. When joining us, you will stand ground with a devoted team and together we create a meaningful impact on our present and future society.
¨Finalist is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.”